Streambuilder is a versatile software solution for encoding & transcoding video streams from virtually any formats and sources to HTTP Live Streaming or MPEG DASH. Streambuilder supports Intel Quick Sync Video technology to unlock highest possible performance on Intel hardware.
Streambuilder outputs HTTP Live Streaming or MPEG DASH formats which are supported on a vast range of devices:
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Android (phones, tablets and set-top-boxes)
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- Smart TV: Samsung, LG, Philips and Android TV
Streambuilder key features are:
- HTTP Live Streaming and MPEG DASH are supported on a vast range of
end users’ devices, including Smart TV
- Various input formats support — HD-SDI and UDP multicast, MPEG2 and
MPEG4 and many more
- Output stream encryption
- Easy to use web-interface to configure, maintain and monitor your installation
- Command-line interface for advanced users
- Clustering, input and output redundancy support to create fault-tolerant and scalable installations
- Various image transformations tools: logo insertion, resize & crop, FPS adaptation, deinterlacing etc.
- Audio transformation tools like volume normalization etc.